[Namron] Med Fair Items needed

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:46:14 PDT 2008

Sure if we have to many we can send Wolfgang home  a few .

Aubrey Lea <aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com> wrote: I can also bring cookies if you need.

  Aubrey

Silver Swan <a_silverswan at yahoo.com> wrote:
        Forgive the length of this letter but to give information it has to be.
Things not showing on menu are ones we already have enough those still listed we need for each day or only enough for one day.

                    Med Fair Menu

    Breakfast
  Friday  Saturday  Sunday    Stuffed Biscuits
  80 Stuffed Biscuits  80 Stuffed Biscuits  80 Stuffed Biscuits    Nut breads  5 aday for total of 15 for the weekend  Large loafs  Nut  breads  5day  Nut breads  5day  Nut breads  5day         Bannana nut

         Other Bread with out nuts  Just some ideas

         Carrott Bread

    Coffee & Tea
  Tea   Tea   Tea         Tub of butter  Should last 2 days  Tub of butter

         (Sugar and Cremoa) Artifica Sweetner packages

    Lunch

    Beef  Brisket  50 # for 3 days  est 15# a day  16 1/2 #  16 1/2 #  16 1/2 #    Chilli beans  3 Gal 1day
  3 Gal 1day
    Chicken Rice Soup  12 Qts 1day  12 Qts 1day

    Picklet Eggs  3 Gal 1day
  1 Gal  1 Gal    Pickles  4 Gal 1day

    Oranges  est 15#  5#  5#  5#    Chopped onions  5#

    Drinks    Gallons depending on heat
  Gator Aid  Gator Aid  Gator    Cheese Sliced and Shreded  10 lbs each

    Carrots  6#  2#  2#  2#    Bread Loaves     5 a  day total of 15 for 3 days
  5 loaves
  5 loaves    Cookies  15 dozen
  5 dozen

    PLEASE ALL FOOD READY TO SERVE WE DO NOT HAVE FACILITIES TO PERPARE FOOD ON SITE.

                Food Donations  April 4,5, & 6

    What and amount  Who  Day Bring    *Artificial sweetener  Joyce Atlee  A head of time    *Big can of Coffee  Joyce Atlee  A head of time    *Sugar Packets  Sami  Friday    *Creamora  Cat  Friday    Breakfast Muffins\Bread  Aubrey Eriestochter  Friday    Oranges & Bananas  Jacqueline Reynolds  Friday    3 dozen Pickled Eggs  Ayesha de Ljosurck   Friday    *1  Jar Pickles  Lady Brenna Of Wisenfeuer  Friday    * Stove and propane  David Brown  Fri., Sat., & Sun    Banana nut Bread  DiGileal Family  Fri, ;Sat, & Sun    *3Jars of Pickles 3 Dozen Boiled Eggs  Gwyneth  Fri., Sat., & Sun    6 Dozen Breakfast Rolls  Annabelle  2 Doz. A day    Conge Bars (cookies) 2 dozen  Sophie  Sat.    5 dozen cookies  Shalon Reynolds (Adeheid)  Sat.    Large Jar of Pickles  Karla Wilson  Sat.    Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies  Jennifer Cinocco  Sat.    2 Tubs of Butter  Gaelan Garrott and Lady  Sat &Sun.    10# of Ham, sliced  Gaelan Garrott and Lady  Sat &Sun.    5 Loaves Lunch
 Bread  Gaelan Garrott and Lady  Sat &Sun.    Stuffed Biscuits  Sat and Sun  Mama Rose  Sat & Sun    Blueberry Muffins  1 pkg  Isobel de Kirkbryde  Sat or Sun
Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus