[Namron] Beltane Tavern?

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed Mar 19 11:01:22 PDT 2008

The Barony of Namron has budgeted this item, so the Barony would advance the
money (after you filled out a check request-advance form) & then you would
have to provide receipts for all tavern (food) expenses to prove what you
have spent.  The profits, if any, would be given to the Barony.

I hope this information helps,

Jacqueline

  _____