[Namron] attention wolfgang

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 07:26:49 PDT 2008

Good Morning Cat

The Revel Site (and I actually need to double check with Aethelstan to
indeed make sure he got it booked) is the American Legion Hall, 710 E. Main
Street in Norman.  I figure if you "open" at about 7 and go until 11:30 that
will give several good hours for folks to drop by and allow time to clean
the Hall before we have to turn it back at midnight.  You might go ahead and
call Aethelstan directly, since I was out of town when he did the booking
and didn't get all the details.  I think he told me he'd also see about
budgeting for some light snacks too.  Annabelle and Aonghas ran it last year
at the same place.

Go ahead if you like and post a request for one or 2 volunteers to help with
set up and such.  From the Med Fair Revels we've had in the past, they
usually run themselves not a whole lot of work is needed.

Thanks again for doing this.

Wolfgang

  _____