[Namron] Work schedule for Med Fair Food Tent

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 17:49:29 PDT 2008

As I have no idea whom to ask - I'll just ask everyone:
What if any middle eastern dancing and drumming will there be at med fair? Esp. on Friday. I have a line on a drummer that can be there all day Friday if needed. He's small, but good. And his teacher will let him out of class with her blessing should another set of hands be needed.

beaux

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
Margery Williams -
The Velveteen Rabbit