[Namron] Heraldic Congrats!!

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:09:19 PDT 2008

Forever is how we felt and now waiting on the devices that got kicked back again forever heard of one of our guys taking 15 years so now that's a long
wait.
vujadea200 at aol.com wrote: How long did that take?  is there a place to see where mine is at now?  it seems like it has been FOREVER since I have heard anything...   I am begining to pout (and think of UGLY devices!!!)

 Adena