[Namron] Med Fair artists, fighters, show-off etc...

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:14:51 PDT 2008

Greetings to the list,

  I am Lord Kristen Ayre, I am the Field Coordinator for Med-Faire.  And Artists, magicians, dancers, fighters, exabitionists (family friendly of course), A&S peoples, heck! ANYONE who would like field time to to a public demonstration, please contact me so I can schedule you in.  The more we will our arena, the better,  I know, what about the fighters, remember many will be at crown tourney so I need all your support!

  I can be reached:
  At Med faire
  E-Mail (Spada at truelovescience.org)
  On the list here
  Phone 405-205-1108

  Please let me know what you would like to do and when and appx. how long it will be.

  THANKS ALL!!!!!

 "Even bad wolves can be good."