[Namron] Crash Space

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:40:54 PDT 2008

We have room.  I can put one of you in my sewing room on an air mattress and the other in the living room on my couch.  If that is acceptable to you, let me know and we will make arrangements for you to have a key to come and go at will.

Lady Isobel and Master Michael

Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com> wrote: And now for the namesake of my e-mail... You can tell I am, busy today.

Is their any chance that someone in Namron might be able offer
lodgings to myself and the daughter of a friend who's coming with me,
I would like to come down saturday evening and work the even for the
whole weekend with your guys. I "could" drive down and back Saturday
and Sunday, but I think you all know that my time would be much better
spent hanging out with the folks from Namron all weekend. :)

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"