[Namron] MED FAIR UPDATE!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 10:10:33 PDT 2008

All looks well as of now.  The Revel is lined up for the American Legion
Hall, roughly from 7-11 Saturday evening.  Lady Cat (Kirsten Pupek) can use
a volunteer or 2 to help set up and clean up after Revel.

Adena will oversee of Arts & Sciences and has put out a call for exhibits.
Either let her know ahead of time what you have, or if it's not too large,
you can just bring it out to Faire.

Lady Una is doing well with Hospitality, and if you wish to contribute food,
either let her know what you have or bring it on out (Wolfgang will be on
hand to inspect all cookie shipments).

We always need Fighters, Light or Heavy, especially Friday, as well as
Dancers and Drummers.

And we need folks in garb to "populate" our encampment and the lanes of the
Fair, visiting and bantering with the patrons and showing them how much fun
The Dream can be.  Plus SCA has been called upon to provide folks for the
daily Grand Procession.  Please remember Fair policy requires "live" weapons
to be peace tied when you wander out of the encampment or when they are not
being displayed.

Weather allowing, we are still on track to meet at the Shed about 4:30-5 pm
Wednesday 2 APR and haul supplies to the encampment and begin layout and
tent raising.  If you wish to help, either come by the Shed or Reaves Park
after 5:30.  Whatever needs to be finished can be done Thursday night,
hopefully minimizing what we need to do Friday morning.  I will have
Parking/Unloading permits Wednesday or Thursday.

Please call me if you have any questions, 405.360.4150.

Many Thanks!

Wolfgang