[Namron] Beltane Tavern Update

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 05:58:54 PDT 2008

Greetings Lady Jacqueline,
  Could you please let me know the requirements for setting up a Tavern at Beltane? Who pays for supplies, does the Barony help and who gets the profits? Email or call.
  Thank you,
  YIS
  Lady Morgana Vandya
  (580) 763-5990
  morgana_vandya at yahoo.com

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:
                To all,

  We are getting down to the deadline for people to run the Beltane tavern.  We have had several people interested, but couldn't take on the responsibility after talking with their crews.

  Is there anyone out there that would like to run the tavern for Beltane?  If we don't have someone interested by this weekend, then we will have to announce that there will be no tavern this year.  That would be a real bummer!

  E-mail or call me, if anyone can take on this responsibility this year.

  Thank you,
  Lady Jacqueline
  (405) 401-3105
  jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.