[Namron] my absence of late

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 13:55:12 PDT 2008

Oh my good and loving Dwarfen Brother Hello from your beloved evil Pookinator,

I am (S _ _ _ Y , the word I omit) to hear that you might need more work done on your physical form... Pooky sized sigh...

Make sure to tell the Dr's how important you are to me and to do a good job or I shall come avisiting them; and when I do the sun will suddenly become eclipsed and I will not be smiling. or tell them it would make ME very happy to have You all better and flower petals will festoon their doorstep. Use whichever you feel would be the bigger motivator, if not both.

If You and Your dear Lady would like ME to have Tadpole spend the night (schedules permitting) he would be very welcome to come on over and visit his Pooky.

Mairin had a bone spur from a c4-5 cervical vertebrae bother her for umpteen years, so hopefully since Yours isn't hurting you it'll turn out to be a radiologists pinky print on the X-Ray.

Be well MY Brother and be in comfort,
The Evil Pookinator