[Namron] MED FAIR SETUP UPDATE

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 31 19:13:54 PDT 2008

Wolfgang here with some adjusted times for set up for Fair:

WEDNESDAY 5 PM - Meet at Shed to load on tents, poles, List and other
supplies.  If you have a truck or van available, we would be grateful, as we
can get everything over in one journey.

WEDNESDAY 6 PM (appx.) - Meet at Reaves Park at the "usual" location, which
is just south of the large Playground Fort.  We'll unload and weather
permitting lay out and maybe raise the tents.  If severe weather remains
forecasted, we will have to lower the tents to keep them safe.  Wiesenfeuer
will come down to set up their Pavilion and the Drumming and Dancing area.

WEDNESDAY 7:30 PM - Informal Populace gathering at Denny's.  For those who
wish to eat and kick back, this will be the place to be.  If the weather is
nice and folks are interested, some of us may stay behind to keep working.

THURSDAY 6-7 PM - Come back to Reaves to finish whatever still needs to be
done, weather permitting.  I live only about a mile away as the Raven flies,
and may wander back and forth throughout the day.

FRIDAY 7:30 AM - Final set up.  The Dream comes to life!

SUNDAY 7 PM - Tear down and transport back to Shed.  Again, we would
appreciate all the trucks and vans we can get.

Any questions please call me (that will be faster than e-mail this week)
360.4150.

THANKS!

Wolfgang