[Namron] FW: IKINS

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 09:05:43 PDT 2008

FYI-Should be a good event.  I plan to go.  If you desire to sign up, now is the time, note that only the first 50 folks who sign up can go.  If you do not or cannot attend, I will return full of good information and handouts I hope to share!!!

HL Melisande de Frayne
Northern Regional MOAS
Barony of Namron

Good news! Registration for The Inter Kingdom Intensive Needlework Symposium (IKINS) opens tomorrow, May 1st! Information and the registration forms can be accessed at the following website: IKINS at Yahoogroups.com. Registration will close when we have 50 signups.This is our first joint needlework symposium, and it's being co-sponsored by the Caidan School of Needlework and the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild. Featured classes include Opus Anglicanum, Elizabethan Sweetbags in Depth, Elizabethan Raised Work, Or Nué and Gold Bullion Book Cover. Optional excursions include field trips to Hedgehog Handworks and the Getty Museum on that Friday (Sept. 19th). The symposium will be held Saturday, Sept. 21st and Sunday, Sept. 22nd, in conjunction with Caid's fall collegium. You may also contact one of the following IKINS coordinators, if you have any questions or need additional info: Richenda Coffin - richenda at roadrunner.com Eowyn Amberdrake - Melinda.Sherbring at verizon.net Isela di Bari - dcobb at mail.meyernet.com Looking forward to seeing you there to support these great classes and the great teachers we have lined up! Yours in service, Eowyn Amberdrake, Isela di Bari, and Richenda Coffin