[Namron] A Young Gentlemen's Salle (cross posted)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue May 13 16:11:52 PDT 2008

(Please pardon the cross posting, for those who receive this message
multiple times).

In a few short weeks, Northkeep will be holding its annual Castellan event -
a spectacle not to be missed.

At Castellan, I will be serving as the hostess at a small, formal gathering
for young men (boys ages 7 through 13) who are interested in becoming more
gentlemanly.   This Young Gentlemen's Salle is *not* part of the structured
and official children's activities of the event, and will be held during the
extended luncheon hour break (from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm) during which there
are not organized children's activities going on.

There will be guest speakers; individuals of reknown within the Northern
Region who will be speaking on a variety of topics appropriate to the age of
the attendees. The Salle participants will also be served a fine luncheon,
and will receive tokens of the event.

Participation in the Salle is by advanced reservation or day-of-event sign
up, for the first fifteen who respond. Any dietary restrictions should be
noted in the RSVP.

I welcome any questions or RSVPs via email at:  Zubeydah (at) Northkeep
(dot) org.

In service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah, BQC