[Namron] help to warlord?

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 11:37:53 PDT 2008

  Greetings and sweet breezes to each and every one of you,

  I have recently met a good man from Northkeep named Cian (key-an) who says he's been
  away for a couple of years.  He would very much like to make Steppes Warlord (where my
  clan sister will be getting married ^_^) and I told him I would try to help him find a ride down.
  If you or anyone you know could help us out here I would greatly appreciate it and I know he
  would as well.

  May your smiles be blessed with eternity,

  Lady Yu Xue XianXian