[Namron] Farewell

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu May 1 18:14:39 PDT 2008

I would like to notify everyone that myself and my lovely wife,
formerly known as HL Anya Gordon Lamont, are departing the SCA.   We
had fun, but we are no longer having such.

To those whom we consider our friends, we still exist.  Please do not
be strangers because one aspect of our lives no longer intersects.
We still love you and care about you.

This will be my last message on any Ansteorra list.  HL Anya has
already unsubscribed, and I will do so after I send this message,
therefore any responses directed towards either one of us on the list
will not be recieved.  If you wish to contact us, feel free to call us
or email us privately.

Goodbye, and good luck.

Formerly,
Lord Thomas of Weathershear, now known as...
Brad Stanley
vortmax at cox.net
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."
    - Nietzsche
http://blog.vortmax.us