[Namron] Arts and Sciences Documentation Question

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 07:58:47 PDT 2008

When you can manage to do something that *no one else* has done to embarrass yourself...
  We'll give you a plaque :)

  Master Aethelstan
  *who actually has a plaque or two on his wall*

Lynn Rushin <lynnlrushin at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }        Thank you much for the information, as I do hope to not embarrass myself by performing incorrectly in any arena of the SCA.

  Faelynn McBaine, whelp to Marion Makkingze
  House Wolfstar