[Namron] Beltane Event--Thanks

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon May 5 15:38:05 PDT 2008

It is with great pleasure that we announce that Beltane was a great success
this year!  No camel sightings, no injuries or major problems!  Woo, hoo!
As co-autocrat, I would like to thank everyone who attended Beltane and
everyone who helped to make this a great event.  Barat & I would also like
to send out some special thanks to people that really helped before, during
& after the event.  We sincerely apologize, if we have forgotten anyone.

We want to send out a special thanks to everyone that provided us with
prizes for the event, all of the heralds at the event, everyone who helped
make site tokens, the set-up crew & clean-up crew, the bathroom clean-up
crew, the judges at the event, all of the people who ran the Titled
Competitions, all of the game volunteers, everyone who helped make Gate run
smoothly, the brewers, the Woad Toad crew & the Noble's Luncheon crew,
everyone who ran errands for us at the event, the camp ranger, Wolfgang &
his willingness to do whatever was needed of him, Her Majesty Vanessa and
Baron Donnchadh & Baroness Muriel.

Next, I would like to thank my son, Victor Reynolds, for helping numerous
people with countless tasks even though he was not feeling well during the
entire event.  Finally, I would like to thank my co-autocrat & husband, HL
Barat, for co-autocrating this event with me.  It was a blast!

YIS,

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds & HL Barat FitzWalter Reynolds

Your 2008 Beltane Co-autocrats