[Namron] ISO information re: Eldern Hills Champion

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue May 13 14:59:40 PDT 2008

could it have been Ottokarr??

-----Original Message-----
From: sonya naylor <firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net>
To: namron list <namron at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, 13 May 2008 4:48 pm
Subject: [Namron] ISO information re: Eldern Hills Champion

Greetings,

?

I'm doing a project for a pass down award. I require some information to complete the project and hope for some assistance. There was a Marksman Champion of Elder Hills 3 years ago. I only know that his name is "Autocart"...

?

What I need to know is if anyone could give me his complete SCA name and proper spelling, I haven't actually met the gentleman, but I'm intending to?including his name on a pass down award, and I'm having a difficult time so far.

?

Any help will be appreciated.

?

In Service to the Dream,