[Namron] Sign language -- making silent heralds

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 21:32:16 PDT 2008

I had several people at Beltane express interest in a sign language class.  Well, I've found an instructor.  We are looking at meeting two Saturdays a month in the late morning and have class followed by a silent potluck.

If you are interested, please let me know.  Send contact information (email, phone#, etc.) and let me know how Sat sounds for you.

I'd love to get this class started and folks trained in ASL.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock