[Namron] Of Tales Continued

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri May 16 04:11:20 PDT 2008

Dear good peoples of Namron

It has been a many a season since I have traveled along side of you.  Many
of you will not remember my name.  I often blend into the crowds and find
myself unnoticed.  Others will recognize my name and wonder why after all
this time, I bother to send word now.

Many nights have I been plagued (a good plague) by dreams of the people of
Namron.  I find myself dreaming of Lady Danielle's good nature and
merriment, of Lady Annabelle's helpful spirit, of nights learning a craft
around Lady Anya's painting table, of afternoons in a hot sun learning to
brew by a true master.

I have dreamt of kind words given to me by a kind and just Baroness. I have
dreamt of shooting arrows beside a mystical Baron, master bard, and kind
soul.  Of friendship and assistance from the current Their Excellencies
before others may have even known that they were indeed excellent.  Of
mighty Syr Knights and, closest to my heart I have dreamt of friendships
with Pie Princesses and truly I do miss gentle, Gentle Pookey Giants.

I have never been good with friendships and even worse yet at social
gatherings.  I must admit that I very often fail at anything social.  I am
often unable to communicate my thoughts and desires.  But each new moon has
taught me much about family, of patience, of gratitude and I find that I
miss those I have mentioned, others I have not, and others that I barely
knew.  I miss my Namron.

Lately, I have been traveling in close proximity to your lands.  Many
blessings have flowed into my life.  I have been given the hand of a
wonderful wife named Sarait.  I have moved closer to your c*anton called
Skorragardr*.  Still often short of time but I find myself dreaming once
again to touch The Dream with my limited capabilities.

It is my hope that my lady and I will be as kindly received as I once was…

Humbly,

Sæmundr the pure

or short and mundanely:  Man, I have really missed you guys.  Look forward
to making it to populace when I can and some events too.  I noticed that
some in my "dream" have moved on but look forward to making dreams with the
rest of you wonderful people.