[Namron] OT:leatherwork stuff

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 09:46:17 PDT 2008

 sorry for the posting here.custom leather work available here.
www.myspace.com/vikingmaniac

 i have a few designs in my leatherwork folder.want custom work?want custom stuff made from leather?ask and maybe i can do it,,anything you see in my leatherwork folder was custom made by me....pouches are from 40-75 dollars depending on design and whether you want color or not...vabraces are 75 and up depending on the same criteria.breastplates are from 200 dollars for basic,up to whatever you are willing to pay for a breastplate. all custom made.
 custom orders rquire a 25 percent non-refundable deposit

                          Halldor