[Namron] General membership question

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu May 22 10:26:37 PDT 2008

Saemundr,

Yes, it automatically assigns membership based on what you list your address as.  I don't know where Harrah's memberships go to, but as far as I know it would only matter if one of the groups was having membership problems and needing to get everyone who played there counted.  Other than that, it's all the same kingdom, and we play nice together, I think.

Annabelle