[Namron] Gotts

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Thu May 22 11:16:58 PDT 2008

Those were the only things.  I think Bjorn and I might be up that way tomorrow.  If you guys could grab the gotts and give me your new address we might could pick them up before we go to the movies.

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:27:32 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] Gotts

Sami,

They are in the shed just like Annabelle said.  Also, I still have the punch fountain and bread baskets/napkins of yours.  I borrowed them to use at Shadow’s wedding & they need to return to their rightful owner.  Were those the only things that I borrowed for the wedding or am I forgetting something?

Let me know what you want to do,
Jacqueline

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sami RSent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 8:48 AMTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Gotts

Good Morning!  Bjorn and I had loaned the barony a couple of "Gotts" for the Fighters at Med Fair and for Beltain.  One is orange, the other blue and both should have "ROBB" written on them somewhere.  We will be needing those back for some work related summer events so if anyone has them or knows where they might be now I'd like to make arrangements to pick them up. Thanks! Sami

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.