[Namron] Meet at shed

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Tue May 27 10:26:00 PDT 2008

Just talked to Jen/Lucretzia and she said it won't be a problem for her to get those for me.  Just call her at 405-464-3667.

My cell is 405-331-9039 and my work is 405-238-2555

Thanks a ton!

Sami

Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:23:49 -0700From: master_aethelstan at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Meet at shed
Sami,

Give me a call when you get a chance, so that we can work out a pick up of the watercoolers and other stuff.

204-3783
AethelstanSami R <mamasami1967 at live.com> wrote:

Well, I'll be where I have to be by then, but if Aethelston can get ahold of everything we can work out arrangements from there. Sami