[Namron] Good news about sign language class

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 20:25:33 PDT 2008

If we can get enough people to commit, the instructor will drop the price to $10 a session.  This is 33% off the regularly advertised price.  So, bring your friends, your neighbors, anyone who is interested.  Remember, they don't have to be a member of the SCA to participate.

Also, June 21 is only the FIRST class.  You can still join us if you miss out on that class.  We will be having classes monthly until people have learned what they want to or get tired of it, whichever comes first.

The location is Choctaw which is in between Norman and Shawnee and is on the S. side of OKC.  If folks from other areas want to join us, the more the merrier.

Let's get the attendance up so the price can come down and make it more affordable for everyone!!

Thanks for your time,

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock