[Namron] Feast for Beltain

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu May 1 12:37:08 PDT 2008

Lady Maeve  wrote:
> To whoever has the answers
> Is Feast sold out?  Is there a way to pay for Feast in
> advance?

There is no feast at Beltain.  There is the Woad Toad Tavern, which will
be offering a meal on Friday night and three meals on Saturday.  I don't
know if it has sold out yet.  You could get in touch with Honorable Lady
Bianca della Vittoria, our tavern mistress, to see.  If it has not yet
sold out, you can buy the "all meals" ticket in advance for $12 (I
believe), but it is a bit late to arrange payment.  Individual meals will
be available for $5 (I believe).  The problem with counting on individual
meals is that if all are sold out in advance, there won't be any to buy.

For those who imbibe and are of legal age, Matthias the Brewer is
providing excellent beer and I am providing decent beer and wine to go
with your meals for as long as the libations last.  I believe we will be
waiting at least until lunch on Saturday to begin serving these beverages.
 If you are driving, drink in moderation.  If you are not driving, please
be polite enough not to fall down or hurl in the tavern.

  Miles Grey
  Woad Toad Tavern Flunkie
  Brewers brew and drinkers drink - don't you love the beautiful symmetry?

PS - I don't have HL Bianca's contact information with me, or I would have
passed them along.