[Namron] Arts and Sciences Documentation Question

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu May 1 17:14:21 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 04:55:19PM -0700, Duncan MacNamara wrote:
> Quick question concerning Documentation for Arts and Sciences entries:
>
>   When documentation is presented along with the entry, your name should be left off said documentation, correct?
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   Cap'n Duncan MacNamara

I think the author's name should be on the documentation. If you wrote
it, that means you. The parts written by someone else should have that
someone else's name on them. Why wouldn't you put your name on your
documentation? Anyone?

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO