[Namron] Arts and Sciences Documentation Question

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu May 1 18:05:11 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 05:52:32PM -0700, Duncan MacNamara wrote:
> Aye, I left the original author's name(s) for the parts I referr
> to in my documentation. I thought that the entrant's name is
> supposed to be left off so there's no judging based on the person's
> popularity rather than the actual entry.
>
>   Cap'n Mac

"A Marine on guard duty has no friends."

When I'm judging, I have no friends.

I work hard not to hurt feelings, but I also judge honestly. That's my
_job_, both as a judge and as a Laurel.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO