[Namron] Arts and Sciences Documentation Question

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 22:26:21 PDT 2008

Indeed yes, citations and a bibliography are elements of good documentation.  The citations if necessary and the bibliography "a must".

For those of you without much experience in entering A & S, please allow me to "plug" a class I will be offering at King's College.  It is a 2-hour class on entering A&S, how to write documentation etc.  It will also include a round table with some Laurels who have lots of judging experience to talk about what they look for.  The class will be on Saturday from 2-4.  Also HL Hannah is offering a class on presentation of your entries right before my class.

Melisande

From: lynnlrushin at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:29:39 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] Arts and Sciences Documentation Question

Another question, would it be appropriate to use citations and a reference page?  (This is more out of curiosity and inexperience in these matters.)

Most humbly,
Faelynn McBaine, whelp to Marion Makkingze
House Wolfstar