[Namron] ISO information re: Eldern Hills Champion

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed May 14 07:09:31 PDT 2008

OttokarLuther at aol.com
E-mail Address(es):
  OttokarLuther at aol.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jennifer stoops
  Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] ISO information re: Eldern Hills Champion

    I don't know who the champion of three years ago was but I believe your looking for Ottokar, phonetically it sounds the way you spelled it.  He's usually on the Northkeep list and hails from Chemin Noir.  He's an officer there.  Give me a couple of days and I'll try to get his email address for you if you can't figure it out before then.  Love ya sis!  (Hee hee, it's Aderyn just in case you couldn't tell.)