[Namron] Gotts

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Thu May 22 11:22:38 PDT 2008

I have another Idea if you're game for it!  Saturday is the Hotwheels Double Dog Dare ya Derby at the Toy and Action Figure Museum in Pauls Valley.  I've got a booth there for Main Street (my job) painting faces and selling chances on a mini-bike that we're going to give away on Incredible Hulk day (June 7th).  This is an AWESOME photo op for any photographer and a ton of fun for kids and Hot Wheels enthusiasts of all ages! (hint hint)

Wanna come down this way, take some pix and bring me my stuff?  Huh, do ya, do ya?

Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:38:31 -0700From: master_aethelstan at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Gotts
Ok, If Jacqueline and Annabelle and I can find a time to meet at the shed, I can pick up all the stuff that needs to get back to Sami. Then Sami can just pick it all up here at the studio in Blanchard and not have to make a trip all the way into Norman.
Or if ya'll have a better idea, that's fine, this is just my "one idea" tm.  for the morning :)

AethelstanJacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:

Sami,

They are in the shed just like Annabelle said.  Also, I still have the punch fountain and bread baskets/napkins of yours.  I borrowed them to use at Shadow’s wedding & they need to return to their rightful owner.  Were those the only things that I borrowed for the wedding or am I forgetting something?

Let me know what you want to do,
Jacqueline

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sami RSent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 8:48 AMTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Gotts

Good Morning!  Bjorn and I had loaned the barony a couple of "Gotts" for the Fighters at Med Fair and for Beltain.  One is orange, the other blue and both should have "ROBB" written on them somewhere.  We will be needing those back for some work related summer events so if anyone has them or knows where they might be now I'd like to make arrangements to pick them up. Thanks! Sami