[Namron] Meet at shed

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Thu May 22 11:40:14 PDT 2008

Well, I'll be where I have to be by then, but if Aethelston can get ahold of everything we can work out arrangements from there.

Sami

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:52:07 -0500Subject: [Namron] Meet at shed

I will have to wait until Friday evening to get the punch fountain & bread baskets to the shed.  The punch fountain is under some other things in our garage & I will need Barat & Victor’s help to get it out of the garage.  I will be there at 6:30 pm on Friday evening.  I will also bring the chalkboard, so that it can be put inside the shed.

Thanks,
Jacqueline