[Namron] Dressing a lady

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue May 27 05:57:58 PDT 2008

replied privately!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 7:27 am
Subject: Re: [Namron] Dressing a lady

Greeting Adena and others

We are still in need of garb for Saturday, were you able to locate anything that would fit her?  I would be in Norman on Friday if you do have some available.  My lady and I are natural worriers and we are beinging to swear profusely.   I cannot fathom bearing the brunt of her anger should her "pre ordered" clothing does not arrive in time, and she should have to present herself to Northkeep naked.  She would either never be allowed north again, or perhaps she would be kept there forever.  It is a toss up.

Should anyone have size 14 or 16 ladies garb she could borrow, please contact me and save her the embarassment.  LOL

ágætliga

Sæmundr the pure