[Namron] Sign language class

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed May 28 08:45:58 PDT 2008

I won't be able to attend because of several reasons:

1.	On June 21, I already have another mundane commitment
2.	I work most weekends with my temporary job @ Friedman's (I'm helping
them out until the store closes-which is several more weeks)
3.	Lastly, the location (Shawnee) is a little too far away from the
Norman/Moore area, especially with gas prices so high

This is just what I think.  All that aside though, I think having a sign
language class is a wonderful idea and if I could, I would gladly attend.

Lady Jacqueline

  _____