[Namron] Sign language class

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 13:16:18 PDT 2008

Choctaw is basically SE OKC. . . well, you went to the wedding reception.  It's not THAT far.  Norman to Choctaw is 29 miles.  Norman to Shawnee is 44 miles.

Isobel

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Yep, you’re right.  My brain was not fully functioning at the time I wrote that message.  Choctaw is the location and that is even further than Shawnee.

  Jacqueline