[Namron] Pooky needs your help

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:34:33 PST 2008

My friends,

It would be wonderful if you could help me.
The fabulous Lady Kainin will be creating the feast at Chemin Noir's Feast of the Harvest event next week end.
If any/all of you could lend a helpful loving hand in the kitchen or by serving the feast and make this Dream filled moment come true, it would mean the Known World to me.

I look forward to seeing you there and thank you all,Your Beloved Pooky

-- Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.Through love the king becomes slave; love brings the dead to life.
-Rumi, "Mathnawi"