[Namron] Axeman V - Thank you from the Reeve

Angela Green clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 21:02:13 PST 2008

It is now 10:50 PM. I and Momma Rose have finally returned home from our Axeman.
Slight delay due to Lady Siobhan and (our new) Lord Jarngrimr's dragon deciding today was a great day to breath steam and smoke.

I hope all had fun at Axeman.
Just wanted to take a moment to thank those who assisted with Gate Shifts to make this a successful event:
Lord Galiwyn
Vincenti da Murano
Robert of the Faire
Mellina of Namron
Margherita of Namron
Lord Bucello
Baroness Annabelle
Master Barat
Lady Jacqueline
(If I am missing anyone's name, please let me know as I want to ensure everyone full recognition.)

And a special thanks to Rois inghean ui Scannail (Momma Rose) for serving as my Co-Gate Coordinator.

To all....Your joyful assistance was appreciated.

Thank you,Clarissima della Chiesa

"If stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers