[Namron] Fwd: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Axe V WHAT AN EVENT - From the Feast Steward

ldyravon at aol.com ldyravon at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 19:24:10 PST 2008

Forwarded by permission.

-----Original Message-----
From: celticnorthstar at aol.com
To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 3:22 pm
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Axe V WHAT AN EVENT - From the Feast
Steward

Please cross post this missive everywhere !

To All,

Thank you everyone who attended Axe Man V's  "The Forgotten Feast". All
those that attended and ate came to know first hand what  "Damned Be
The Hungry" meant. For you see all those who ate came away having
gained at least 5 pounds. I wish to Personally Thank All of You who
came out and braved the cold nights and shared in our 1st Feast. I was
very honored to have been chosen to be the Premier Feast Steward and
next year I hope to be a mentor and assistant to those that would like
to do it. I also wish to say that I alone did not do such a Spectacular
Feast. I owe mnay Thanks to my wife Lady Brenna Garrett for all her
help and not having me committed.

To My Sous Chef Lord Buchello I say Thank You for all you did. Both
this Feast and in the past when we have worked together. Also my
Greatest Thank you's go to my Apprentice Chef, my Eldest Son Caelan
Garrett. This was his very 1st SCA event and much of the time he was
curious to all that was happening.When he wasnt sleeping before the
feast he spent alot of time with us
in the kitchen. Also Great Thanks
go out to Lord Hatur and Lady Ara,Thier Son-in-Law Abe, Daughter
Cricket and Son Tyler. These great people were a Big and Great Help
more than they know. And almost last but certainly not least to All
Serving Volunteers. Without you all that went well would not have been
possible. Many of you I do not even know your names. But you jumped in
the trenche and helped us pull off ta Great Feast. Please know you are
welcome on my crew anytime. And lastly but certainly not leastly. To
All My Fellow Event Staff and Volunteers Thank You for All Your Help
and Congradulations on a Fantastic Event.

Laird Gaelan Garrett

Feast Steward

Skorragardr

Now Residing At

Griffin Hospital

Norman, Okla.

You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from
blockbuster.com

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to
Fully Featured