[Namron] Fwd: [NR] Bordermarch

Paul Yoskowitz centurionorion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:15:52 PST 2008

Unto the people of the North,

I had noticed that my Centurion Brother D'Alder had sent this to the
northern list. I wanted to make sure that this reached any and everyone in
the North so if i missed anyone, please pass this on.

Please note that on the top of the page that the link goes to, that they
call this a taunt. I personally have several other words that come to mind
when I saw the pictures.  To see the Ansteorran Banner treated like this...
taunt isnt the first word that comes to mind.

If any of you are wondering if you should go to BAM or not.... I hope this
helps you make your decision.

In my opinion, this cannot go unanswered.

Centurion Orion