[Namron] Axeman class thanks

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Nov 19 06:33:08 PST 2008

I would like to thank 3 people especially for their assistance with the
inkle weaving class I taught at Skorragardr's Axeman last weekend.

Lady Kyna Terricsdottir, Lady Annya Charlton, and William the Hound all
stepped in and assisted the students in my class.  I was not as prepared
as I'd intended to be, and had more students than I expected, so without
these 3 helping, I would have been even more lost than I was.

I would also like to thank those who showed up to take the class, and
let them know that if they need any further assistance to feel free to
contact me.  I enjoy sharing what knowledge I have, and hope that they
managed to learn something through the chaos.  All of them got their
looms threaded and started weaving.

Annabele Fitzsimmons