[Namron] Thanksgiving dinner

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 19:50:58 PST 2008

Hello all,
    Just a note about dinner on Thurs., if you are planning on coming please give me a call and let me know what you are bringing. Please don't forget to bring your donation for the meat, normally we don't make a big deal about this but with the new job and no paycheck until Dec. 15th things are a little tight right now. What ever you can give will help. Dinner will be on the table as close to 2:00 pm as I can make it.
    If you know of anyone who needs a place to go, please bring them. I'm challenging Barat (the kingdom's newest OFFICIALLY recognized smarty-pants) to a return match of trivial pursuit.
   Like Ulf mentioned at populace meeting, if you go elsewhere for dinner feel free to drop by for dessert and games. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Maleah
phone: 321-4747