[Namron] Office of Namron Webminister is open

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 16:56:17 PST 2008

Having held this position for two years, I must open the office of
Webminister for the Barony of Namron (i.e. V-Scribe) for applications.

The very first form listed at:

http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/

... is the "Application for Office".  A completed copy of it must be
sent to my boss, the Northern Regional Webminister at:

vs_northern at webminister.ansteorra.org

Please include a copy of proof of membership and a copy of a valid
official photo ID.  Normally this is a scanned copy of your current
membership card and a scanned copy driver's license.

Please send a courtesy copy to our seneschal, our baron and baroness,
and me too!  We will be asked for advice, so it would be nice to know
who's applying.  I plan on putting in an app, too, but that doesn't mean
I'll stop someone else who is capable from holding the job.  This group
functions better when we all get a chance to run things.

This is a warranted position and as such you must be a Paid member of
the society.
      * Cannot be currently serving as the Seneschal or Chronicler of
        your own group.
      * Must have reliable internet connection and reliable email.
      * Must be able to work in HTML, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, create
        graphics, (FrontPage and Microsoft extensions are not supported
        by this server)
      * Be able to subscribe to the mailing list of the office you
        serve, RedTape, and Webministers mailing lists at minimum.
      * The candidate is suggested to be familiar with how to code to
        keep up our IRCA rating (http://www.icra.org/about/) which keeps
        us in compliance with conformance level Double-A of the WCAG.

More information can be found at:

http://webminister.ansteorra.org/vscribe-handbook.php

... which will be changing in a month or so.  But, hey.  That's
technology for you.

It has been a fun job, even though at times it has been a "job".  Please
consider applying.  Deadline?  How about 2nd meeting next month,
December 16th.

Yours in service,
Master Ulf Gunnarsson
Namron Webminister