[Namron] Archery Practice, 11/9/2008, 2:00 pm

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Nov 8 00:21:38 PST 2008

"The" Pukhta wrote:
> Where 'tis it held my good and beloved Baron?
> I do hope to import into The Family of Namronian Fellowship, my friend
> "The Walker". He is most fond of archery.

Archery practice is held each Sunday, weather permitting, at 2 p.m. at
Lord Kristen's. The address is 19300 SE 149th Street, Newalla, OK
74857-5307. The entrance is quite immediately east of Red Oak Lane on
the south side.

There is a link to a map on the home page of our website:
http://namron.ansteorra.org/

And I obviously need to update the time on the web page as well.

Note:  There will be no practice on Nov. 16th as most of us will be at
Axeman V still!

Baron Ulf
Namron Archery Marshal