[Namron] FW: Medfair

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 07:29:45 PST 2008

Good Morning Lady Brighton

It is raining in Namron this otherwise fine morning; so what a fine chance
to think about Med Fair :-)  Our Baron and Baroness were supposed to visit
with Their Majesties at Coronation to "rough out" their plans for Progress
to Fair, although with 5 months left, there is still plenty of time for
change.  And forces outside our control, mainly new tree plantings and the
arrival of a long overdue Veterans Memorial have been making changes in the
layout of our encampment area.  But our primary goal is to have fun at Fair
and share that fun with the patrons who visit us (about 350,000 last year)
while teaching them about the SCA and letting them know there is a place in
our family for them.

And as Her Excellency Annabelle just indicated, there are so many ways we
can all help make this a successful and enjoyable event.

Shortly after the first of the year, we shall be choosing who will
coordinate this effort for 2009, but in the meantime, please feel free to
contact me with any questions.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com