[Namron] What is Norse for THANK YOU?

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 20:41:31 PST 2008

Pick a language and it could not express the praise and thanks I have to the members of our AWESOME Canton, Barony, Kingdom, and friends that joined us in making Axe Man an event to set standards by!

Congrats to our 5 New Lords and Ladies. Thank you to everyone who worked their tails off.

Sorry so short but our Van died on the way home Sunday and I am just getting home (Monday night) and digging into the 400+ e-mails. I wanted to make sure to get out a heart felt thank you though!
If you needed something from me ASAP and have not got a response please call me or mail me again. I will get responses out as soon as I can.
Many Thanks!
Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.