[Namron] OT - New Year's Party

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Sat Nov 22 16:54:05 PST 2008

Greetings, all!

I know what you're thinking... New Year's Eve? It's not even Thanksgiving! But I am a very plan ahead person so I'm letting everyone know that Richard/Chad and I will be having a fantastic New Year's bash at our home on New Year's Eve. There will be lots of booze and refreshments. Kids are relatively welcome. (There will be drinking so it's up to you.) There is crash space at our place and a very large backyard if you want to tent it and not drive home.

Please call us at 580-514-9764 or e-mail us at love at roseandchad.net if you have any questions, need directions, and/or to let us know you're coming so we can plan adequate refreshments...

Rose the Obnoxious

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell