[Namron] Royal Rounds and IKAC

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Nov 24 18:47:48 PST 2008

With the results of yesterday's Royal Rounds, we see a few of the Namron
archers move ahead in averages.  After several months shooting many have
slowed their comet-like ascension.  Vincenti still managed to jump ahead
almost two points.  Two of our newer archers also upped their averages.
Tigernach moved to an average of 43 by raising it just over two points.
His lady, Colette, jumped ahead four points, though, and is rapidly
catching up to him.

I want to thank all the marshals and archers that helped despite the
wind and the cold a week ago at Axeman.  It was fun.  We shot a dragon
and the gnome running it.  Cian Rhys Gravenor from Northkeep won that,
and Mæganbjorn won the Children's competition.

Finally, this Sunday we are going to try to get an IKAC in at practice.
It starts at 2pm.  This is the last chance to get an IKAC score for the
2008 season, though Royal Rounds are all year long.

See you on the range!

Ulf
Namron's Archery Marshal