[Namron] Gulf Wars Meal Plan

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Nov 30 09:04:24 PST 2008

Greetings All,    Ok, short and sweet....we're having a meal plan at Gulf
Wars this year, for Namron. I spoke with the Baron and volunteered to
coordinate the collection of funds, groceries and other equipment. I am
planning on being at Gulf Wars the entire week but I will be unable to
actually cook every meal. I need volunteers that can cook or help cook.

We're only considering dinner and lunch. Lunch will be sandwiches....and
hopefully participation will be great enough that we can have these
transported to the field for our fighters. I'll be discussing more of the
details and getting ideas together this Tuesday at Scribal/Rapier practice:
7PM @ my house.

The address is:
15601 Camellia Rd
OKC, OK 73170