[Namron] Thrown weapons targets and loaner gear

sonya naylor firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 06:21:34 PST 2008

Though we havent made a keen habit of attending the archery sundays as of yet, My Lord Liam Dielzel has several loaner Axes and Knives that we will be bringing to the Axeman event for those who want to give it a swing. The Spears we have on order havent arrived yet, but soon there will be plenty to go around. Once we have secured a good supply, we do intend to bring them to the sunday archery practice with our target.

In service to the Dream
~Sybil