[Namron] Populace

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 11:19:25 PST 2008

I just talked to our Seneschal on the phone to confirm on the location
of tonight's Namron Populace meeting.  He confirmed the reservation of
the Lowry Room at the Norman Public Library after Namron's last
meeting there.  We have the room reserved from 7 - 9 pm, but the
meeting does not begin until 7:30 pm tonight.

I plan to arrive at the library by 7 pm, so that I can reserve the
room for our first meeting in December too.  Therefore, plan on
Namron's first meeting in December (Dec. 3) to be at the Norman
Library also.  IF the room is already booked, then I'll inform
everyone as to where the alternate location will be.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Deputy Seneschal--Namron